Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fashion Week Best Dressed

Paris Fashion Week starts today!! Gahhh what I would not give to be there. But no. I'm in a full day of hellish uni instead with three essays to complete this week (don't you just love it when you fins out an essay is due a week earlier than you first thought!?). Coco and I literally can't wait for summer. We're hopefully going to squeeze in a little bit of travelling as well as fun and hard work at the festival and moving into dream flat!!!!

But anyways. Back to fashion week. With  New York, London and Milan all over fashion's finest are now flocking to la France for the festivities, and how jealous are we all! And as much as I love looking at the new collections, I have to admit that I'm more of an admirer of how things look off the runway; how individuals style up the new pieces and make them their own. So with that in mind I'm always focusing more on the front row than the actual catwalk, and thought I'd do a little round up of my fave fashion week front row looks so far.


love Alexa here....probably because this is my typical everyday outfit, but she still looks chic...whereas I look scruffy. So not fair.


Cara Delevigne is just so cute!! I also have serious hair/trouser envy here. Hell. If I'm being jealous can I have her long long legs too please?


Another one of my faves, I adore this Burberry outfit on Kate Bosworth. This studded skirt is divine and she wears it, as usual, with pure elegance and laid back cool.


Kate again. Now. This is probably my favourite looks of all the fashion weeks. Everything about it is just perfect. So simple but the girl looks stunning!

What have been your faves this season?

Boo x

1 comment:

  1. I love the alexa chung outfit as well as the kate bosworth outfit with the studded skirt. Great pics.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete