Tuesday 29 March 2011

Summer Fun

So today I had a really nice afternoon with my old friend Holly in the beer garden of our old local. I had a while to get ready so I blow dried my hair and decided to wear my favorite leopard print maxi from Urban outfitters, which I got on sale a while ago (£40, reduced from £80!). I styled it up with my I <3 NY tee and studded over-sized blazer, also from Urban Outfitters. I love this outfit as it's so comfy and easy to wear, and also because maxi's are so in this season. the blazer is also the perfect lightweight summer cover up. I also cheekily borrowed my mumma's Chanel padded handbag which helped to add a bit of glam! This dress is defiantly going to be worn over and over this summer and especially for the couple of city breaks I have planned!




Coco xxx

2 comments: