Sunday 27 March 2011

What I wish I was wearing today #1

What I wish I was wearing today #1
What I wish I was wearing today #1 by cocoandboo featuring long dresses

Today is one of those Sundays, not much going on but I'm quite content. I slept in till midday then got up, did some cleaning and went for a walk and got some food for the week. I played some guitar and now I'm just hanging out in my living room listening to music (Eeels at the mo), drinking coffee and writing/drawing. I'm actually just dressed in an old vintage Led Zep tee, a huuuuge denim shirt I got free at Urban Outiftters, leather look leggings and my Docs, but I wiiiiish I had this Alexander Wang dress and all the jewelry!! I am about of a jewelry whore. In fact, both Coco and I like to pile on the accessories. She goes for cute quirky pieces and I like big chunky metal things! Hope everyone's having lovely Sundays!! Boo x

1 comment:

  1. Love those boots!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete