Sunday 3 July 2011

Lazy Sunday

Wow. It's been ages since either of us has blogged and we apologise; Coco and I had a chat this morning and we're both resolved to getting this blog back in action.
We have though, sadly, been separated for Summer. Coco jetted off to Italy and is soon on to Benicassim (more deets from her I'm sure) and I'm staying up in Edinburgh to work lots before my holiday in Italy at the end of July. So for the next month or so we'll both be blogging from out capital cities.
I'm working pretty much everyday at the moment, but I can't complain cause I need the money and when the sun's shining like it is nothing can put me in a bad mood! I've been spending my evenings either watching films (Transformers 3 YES), partying or hanging out and being lazy with the boy. It's so nice not to have exams or grown up stuff to worry about. 
Today, thank god, has been my only day off of the week and it couldn't have been more perfect. I woke up to sunshine and Lewis and I went for breakfast at a nearby cafe. Then he went off to work and I had a lazy walk around the city in the sweltering heat. I bought some cheeky bargains for my hols - a denim mini from Gap and two plain tees from Topman (I prefer the way men's tees fit) - and then went to the gym before walking home via the meadows which was FULL of people just hanging out, having bbqs, playing games and music, it's my favorite place when the sun's shining. 

So now I'm just hanging out at the flat drinking coffee and listening to music (loving the Black Keys at the mo). Ooh and I'm bidding on ebay on this dreamy leather jacket that I need in my 
life....I have a feeling I wont win thouhg....my ebay skills seem to be somewhat lacking...

Boo x

No comments:

Post a Comment