Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bye Edinburgh, hello London!

Haven't blogged in so long! The last month has been full of exams and working at the sweetie shop, but both me and boo are all done now! I'm currently sitting in the Starbucks at haymarket station in Edinburgh, getting ready to board a train to London to spend the weekend with my best friend from home, Charlotte. I'm so excited to see her! We're also going to stay with her aunt and uncle in lancashire. Their humble home just so happens to be Hornby castle. Excited much?!
When I'm in london I'm planning meeting my friends Rob and Lauren at the Hayward gallery to see the new Tracy Emin exhibition, can't wait to see them as it feels like it's been ages. Going to meet the family on Friday too for lunch in Kensington. Yay!
It will only be a short trip but I'm so excited!
Love, Coco xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment