Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tuesday Blues


Oh boy, today is just one of those days. I'm writing this at work with a hangover and the strange 'not right' feeling; you know, when you just wake up with that odd, unwelcome feeling in your belly? That's me today. And I have to go running after work, although after a lengthy conversation with Coco it's very doubtful that this will happen...

Went out to Lulu last night with friends and after discovering that whiskey was too pricey I was drinking vodka all night, and let me tell you friends, vodka and I do not get along. Hence my horrible hangover. 
It's absolutely sweltering in the city at the moment meaning that I'm basically living in my denim shorts, tees, and plain maxi dress. And to go out last night I really couldn't be bothered getting tarted up and opted for leather look leggings, a jersey mini dress with one of my men's v neck tees over the top and lots of my mismatched jewellery. To dress it up a little I wore my favourite, fail safe killer ankle boots and twisted my hair up and pinned it into a headband (that's right folks, my hair has finally grown enough that I can do 'up-dos', hurrah!!); all in all it was a kind of grungey-bohemian look, which is a look the I am loving for summer...






boo x

1 comment: