Wednesday 6 July 2011

Historical fiction and comic book violence





Had a manic panic moment this morning when I woke up at five to ten despite my alarm going off at half eight! Literally rolled out of bed, threw on a baggy v neck jumper I nabbed from my dad and my leather look leggings, brushed my teeth and ran out of the flat. Fortunately my hair is being rather well behaved at the moment thanks to this awesome serum by Aussie hair care (smells delish too!) so I didn't have to bother with it too much, and I don't wear much make up at all when it's this hot cause let's be honest, it just ends up sliding down your face. 

As I was leaving I saw my cream leather ankle boots I got from Urban Outfitters last summer and slipped them on, I haven't worn them for ages but whenever I do, I'm not gonna lie, I feel pretty bad ass; there's just something about cream studded leather! 

After a pretty hectic start though my day has been pretty chilled. Just been hanging out at the shop with lots of coffee, the radio and reading Forever Amber (thanks Coco!) and Kick-Ass (I'm a bit of a comic book geek).

boo x

No comments:

Post a Comment