Sunday 24 April 2011

Topshop loves...

Last night I did a bit of late night shopping on Topshop.com for a few pieces which I've lusted over for a while but haven't got round to buying, due to exams etc. Here's what I chose: 
Jeans, £38

Shirt, £32
Scalloped Shorts, £38
Jersey Tee, £22

I love the feel of a crisp white shirt, and this one is perfect with jeans for an easy summer look, with Ray bans  and possibly leopard print accessories (I'm working on the leopard print Internacionale wedges).  The shorts are so light weight, making them perfect for any last minute summer city breaks where the ability to over pack is not an option.Same with the white jersey tee: the navy blue was my winter staple, and the white shall be my summer. Great for layering up with a light cardi and denim shorts. I can't wait for this little beauty of a package to arrive..
Happy Easter all! 
Coco xxx 

1 comment: