Friday 8 April 2011

Summers here?

Have I just completely jinxed it by writing that title?

Anyways, it is sooooo beautiful in the city right now. Coco got back last night and its soooo lovely to have her back, going to grab a skinny iced latte later and see her at work. But first I'ma go to the gym, that is if my new kit arrives. I am a firm believer that you work out better if you feel like you look good, call me superficial, I DON'T CARE, works for me.

I went on sweatshop.co.uk  and ordered these Adidas Response Running tights because proper tights are so much more flattering than high street leggings - don't you hate it when you're leggings get over stretched and start to go all see through? I like to balance out the fitted bottom with an oversized tee so I also got this Nike Boyfriend v-neck.


I'm thinking of running a half marathon later this year; running a marathon is something I want to achieve in the near future but I think I need to text the water first and do a half...which is still twice what I run if I'm really going for it (and this occurs very rarely) gahhhh. scared much?

No comments:

Post a Comment