Sunday 27 February 2011

August Sander

Today was gorgeous and was one of those days when everything is so quiet and still and it's lovely just because it's a Sunday. There was literally no activity in the flat and me and Lewis decided to go to the Modern Art gallery to the August Sander exhibition.

I've studied the photographer in my History of Art classes at University and the exhibition was really thought provoking, moving and, at times, laugh out loud funny. Its crazy that the photos were so strong yet you forget he didn't have a digital camera and all the photoshopping we have access to today...it almost makes you question the talent of some contemporary photographers.





My Dad sent me the pics of where I'm holidaying today; soooooo excited! Sooooo I'm off to the gym - got a bikini to think of...

Boo x

No comments:

Post a Comment